Photo

How to Extract Contacts from A Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?

extract samsung contacts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Uourecamy

Uourecamy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

"Any way can I export all my phone number from my Samsung Galaxy S4 that accidentally broke the screen, any one who can help me please?"
"Is it possible to extract my contacts on my Samsung Galaxy J3 which with the broken screen? I want to buy a new S7 edge and don't want to change a new screen for it, how can I do?"

The above situation is very common, in fact, to extract contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone, what you need is just the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card, and even a Samsung Galaxy phone with broken/cracked/black screen. So, you can easily to get back the lost data from a broken Samsung phone with the help of this tool.

#2 thyjuky

thyjuky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device) can relieve you of your troubles even if your Samsung phone has been broken. 

Recover Contacts from a Broken Samsung Phone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users